- Add or edit a page or post.
- Click on Add media button.
- Click on Upload Files tab on the top. Then click on Select Files button in the middle of this page.
- A new window shows up where you can browse files from your own PC.
- The file can be a picture, a pdf file, a simple text file, etc.
- Pay attention of the file size. The maximum size can be 10 MB.
- When you find the file you want to upload, click on it, then the Open button on the right bottom of this window.
- You successfully uploaded a new file.
- Now you can see all the media files you uploaded before.
- Select the file you want to insert into the article.
- On the right hand side you can change the file properties if you want.
- Click on Insert into page button and then publish or update the page/post.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard). Click the Posts tab. Click the...
Pages can be created under the left Pages menu and Add New submenu. Just fill in the empty fields...
NextGEN Gallery is a WordPress gallery plugin that offers sophisticated gallery management and...